Weedbusters has a range of display panels and banners that regional Weedbusters coordinators, and registered weedbusting organisations, groups, schools and coordinators can request for use at shows, stands, displays and information days.
The self-supporting pull-up 'quickscreens' are approximately 900mm wide and 1500 tall. They roll back into metal cases that are easy to courier and carry.
If you would like to order any of these for your upcoming event, please contact us on . There is no charge for use; all we ask is that you cover courier costs to return the resources to us once you have finished with them.
- 5 Steps to a Weedfree Garden: Know It (1st panel of 5-steps set)
- 5 Steps to a Weedfree Garden: See It (2nd panel of 5-steps set)
- 5 Steps to a Weedfree Garden: Kill It (3rd panel of 5-steps set)
- 5 Steps to a Weedfree Garden: Dispose of It (4th panel of 5-steps set)
- 5 Steps to a Weedfree Garden: Get Over It! (5th panel of 5-steps set
- Anyone can get weedbusting
- Backyard Blitz
- Chop down choking vines
- Destroy Bad Berries
- Dispose of Weed Waste Wisely (Mulch or Compost It)
- Dispose of Weed Waste Wisely (Greenwaste It)
- Dispose of Weed Waste Wisely (Take it to the Tip)
- Enlisting New Weed Warriors
- Grub out weedy groundcovers
- Pampas is NOT a native
- Space Invaders
- Stop the Spread
- Take out weedy trees and shrubs
- Te Reo Weed Panel
- Weeds Along Waterways
- What's a Weed?
- Wicked Weeds
- Willows Wreck Wetlands
- Wipe out Wetland Weeds
- Wise Up To Waterweeds